Looking for a bit more style with the comfort of a wider neckline? This high-grade tee has a classic v-neck cut and fits like a well-loved favorite. Embrace your inner rogue and look great doing it with this stylish addition to your wardrobe!
• Unisex sizing
• 100% combed ring-spun cotton
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Coverstitched v-neck and hemmed sleeves
• Made-to-order product
When purchasing a made-to-order product, finding the correct size is crucial. Please use our guide below to make sure you don't have any disappointment.
|Body Length (inches)||26 ¾||27 ¾||28 ¾||29 ¾||30 ¾||31 ¾|
|Body Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26|
|Body Length (cm)||68||70||73||76||78||81|
|Body Width (cm)||42||46||51||56||61||66|
Measure your best fitting shirt at home and compare it with the measurements you see in this guide.
A - Length
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the tee (Highest Point of Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt and record the number.
B - Width
Place the end of the tape at the seam under the sleeve and pull the tape measure across the shirt to the seam under the opposite sleeve.
We use the latest direct-to-garment (DTG) printing technology with high-quality inks that won't fade for a long time if taken care of properly. Keep in mind that the original manufacturer's care instructions don't take into consideration the DTG printing process. So we suggest following the care instructions on this page to learn how to take care of your printed garments properly.
● T-shirts can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
● T-shirts can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.
● Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading/cracking of the print, and/or shrinking of the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.
When will I get my order?
It usually takes 3–7 business days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
● USA: 3–4 business days
● Europe: 6–8 business days
● Australia: 2–14 business days
● Japan: 4–8 business days
● International: 10–20 business days
How much is shipping?
Shipping is a flat fee based on the product and delivery address. Prices for t-shirts are as follows: