● How are Rogue Merch/Apparel products made?
We've partnered with a print-on-demand manufacturer to custom make and fulfill our merch and apparel items. They have manufacturing locations worldwide, so depending on where you are, your orders are fulfilled and shipped from the facility that can do it most efficiently!
● Are your packing materials sustainable?
We know sustainable packaging is important to our customers, and we’re committed to finding the most sustainable solutions we can. Currently, all apparel orders are shipped using bags made of post-consumer recycled plastics. We’re continuously working on becoming more sustainable, and we’ll keep exploring greener packaging options in the future.
● Do all items in an order ship together?
Some of our products are individually packaged to protect their shape and provide extra cushion and durability. Products that always ship separately are:
- Dad hats/baseball caps
- Phone Cases
In some cases, products from the same order can also be fulfilled by a different facility, which means they’ll be shipped separately.
● Will I be charged customs for my Merch/Apparel order?
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
● How do I track my Merch/Apparel order?
You’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at email@example.com.
● When will I get my Merch/Apparel?
Usually, it takes 3–7 business days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. Some products take more or less time to fulfill. Please see individual product pages for more info. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
• USA: 3–4 business days
• Europe: 6–8 business days
• Australia: 2–14 business days
• Japan: 4–8 business days
• International: 10–20 business days
● My Merch/Apparel order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
• Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
• Ask your local post office if they have your package
• If the shipping address is correct, stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them. If the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
• If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost.
● I received a wrong/damaged product, what should I do?
We’re very sorry if you received the incorrect item or if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at email@example.com ASAP with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!
● What is your exchange policy?
Because our merch/apparel is made-to-order and direct shipped from our manufactures, we are not currently able to offer exchanges. Though rare, it's possible that an item you ordered was mislabeled. If that’s the case, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP after receiving your order. Include your order number and photos of the mislabeled item, and we’ll send you a new one, or issue a refund!
● Do you offer refunds/returns?
If you have received incorrect or damaged item(s), we'll be happy to correct the mistake including issuing a refund if necessary. Please contact us at email@example.com with photos of any incorrect/damaged items and we’ll sort that out for you. If you decide that you need to return your items, please reach out to us and we'll process your request.