Everyone needs at least one go-to hoodie. This is the one you'll be reaching for over and over again. This soft and stylish design will keep up with all your adventures; whether that's parrying an incoming blade or curling up for a well deserved night in. Go rogue with this classic addition to your wardrobe!
• Unisex sizing
• Front pouch pocket
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Made-to-order product - Estimated US delivery in 8-11 business days
When purchasing a made-to-order product, finding the correct size is crucial. Please use our guide below to make sure you don't have any disappointment.
Measure your best fitting hoodie at home and compare it with the measurements you see in this guide.
A - Length
Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the hoodie (Highest Point of Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt and record the number.
B - Width
Measure yourself around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
We use the latest direct-to-garment (DTG) printing technology with high-quality inks that won't fade for a long time if taken care of properly. Keep in mind that the original manufacturer's care instructions don't take into consideration the DTG printing process. So we suggest following the care instructions on this page to learn how to take care of your printed garments properly.
● Hoodies can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
● Hoodies can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.
● Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading/cracking of the print, and/or shrinking of the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.
When will I get my order?
It usually takes 3–7 business days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
● USA: 3–4 business days ● Europe: 6–8 business days
● Australia: 2–14 business days ● Japan: 4–8 business days
● International: 10–20 business days
How much is shipping?
Shipping is a flat fee based on the product and delivery address. Prices for hoodies are as follows: