Ready-stocked: Usually fulfilled within 48 business hrs*
The single sword is a modern historical creation from old Hollywood swashbuckling movies such as the Mask of Zorro. It had a bold sabre style guard and a light flexible blade. Our single sword design carries on these theatrical roots and is the go-to for stage combat technique.
Its a fantastic tool for fast flashy swordplay and is also a great inexpensive alternative to a classic rapier or smallsword. A lightweight and versatile stage sword great for the beginner and seasoned fighter alike!
• High carbon steel blades**
• Safely rounded tips and edges
• Aluminum guard & carbon steel pommel
• Felt knuckle-guard pad
• Aluminum grip core covered in Rubber or Leather
• Threaded tang & pommel for easy maintenance
• Blade - 35" / Total Length - 41.5"
• Weight: Epee - .81 lbs (13 oz) / Musketeer - 1 lb (16.1 oz)
Blades and pommels are high carbon steel. Guards are aluminum. Tang and pommel are threaded (6mm x 1) for easy maintenance.
Blade: Length - 35" / Width - .75" to .125"
Guard: Length - 5" / Width - 5.25" / Depth - 5.5"
Grip: Length - 5.75" / Diameter - .75"
Pommel: Length - 1"
Total Length: 41.5"
Epee Weight: .81 lbs / 13 oz
Musketeer Weight: 1 lb /16.1 oz