Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, any roguish essentials—room for everything!
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• Design by True Edge Art
• Made-to-order product
|Bag width||20" / 51 cm|
|Bag height||14" / 36 cm|
|Bag depth||5" / 13 cm|
|Strap length||25" / 64 cm|
|Strap width||1" / 3 cm|
We use the latest direct-to-garment (DTG) printing technology with high-quality inks that won't fade for a long time if taken care of properly. Keep in mind that the original manufacturer's care instructions don't take into consideration the DTG printing process. So we suggest following the care instructions on this page to learn how to take care of your printed garments properly.
● Tote bags can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
● Tote bags can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.
● Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading/cracking of the print, and/or shrinking of the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.
When will I get my order?
It usually takes 3–7 business days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
● USA: 3–4 business days
● Canada: 4–7 business days
● Europe: 6–8 business days
● Australia: 2–14 business days
● Japan: 4–8 business days
● International: 10–20 business days
How much is shipping?
Shipping is a flat fee based on the product and delivery address. Prices for totes are as follows: